That's What You Get For Being Polite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please read!

Go down 
+2
Katie
joanwas_quizzical
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Michelle

Michelle

Please read! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read!   Please read! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:39 am

omertas wrote:
Ha ha, I only had two comments I think as I came into the story a little late. If someone had them feel free to post because I sure don't have them. I never think of keeping things like that. tongue

Hey omertas, I think I have your very last comment you made on the last chapter Rhea wrote. I can send it to you if you want to post it under your username?
Back to top Go down
joanwas_quizzical
Admin
joanwas_quizzical

PostSubject: Re: Please read!   Please read! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:14 am

Don't worry if we can't find all the comments, guys! I'm glad we have any at all, considering how fast the old thread disappeared!

Also Dana just notified me that new members can't post external links for 7 days....just changed that option now so it should be all good to go!
Back to top Go down
https://forbeingpolite.forumotion.com
omertas

omertas

PostSubject: Re: Please read!   Please read! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:57 am

Hey omertas, I think I have your very last comment you made on the last chapter Rhea wrote. I can send it to you if you want to post it under your username?

Oh, that would be lovely. Thank you so much Michelle, it would be much appreciated if it's not too much trouble. I rambled so much that I can't even remember what exactly I rambled about, ha ha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.omertas.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please read!   Please read! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Please read!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2